How do you know if your company needs credit insurance? If you answer "Yes" to one or more of the following questions, you may need credit insurance:
- Would your company be adversely affected by the non-performance of one or more of your large customers?
- Does your company extend credit terms of 90 days or less for the goods or services sold to commercial entities?
- Does your company sell or plan to sell in foreign markets?
- Do 30% or less of your clients account for 70% or more of your accounts receivable?
- Does your company's borrowing base currently exclude foreign sales and/or receivable concentrations?